JACQUELINE KNOLL LL.M.
Jacqueline Knoll is a lawyer in Berlin and advises national and international clients in all matters of public commercial law. Her practice focuses on public construction and planning law.
- Studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin and at the University of Geneva (Certificate in transnational law)
- European Master in Law and Economics (EMLE) in Haifa, Hamburg and Rome
- Clerk at Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Berlin including working for the German Bundestag and Redeker Sellner Dahs
- Member at German Women Lawyers Association
- Volunteer as Youth Leader at Berlin section of the German Alpine Club
- Attorney at law at HELLRIEGEL RECHTSANWÄLTE since 2022