DR. MATHIAS HELLRIEGEL LL.M.
Dr. Mathias Hellriegel is a Berlin-based lawyer and a certified specialist for administrative law (Fachanwalt für Verwaltungsrecht). For years, The JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms has described him as a “leading partner in environmental and planning law”.
- Law studies in Freiburg, Lausanne and Berlin
- Research assistant for Professor Dr. Michael Kloepfer (Humboldt University of Berlin)
- Doctoral thesis titled „Mediation in Environmental Law“
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Berlin including working for Hengeler Mueller and Clifford Chance in London
- Lawyer in the Berlin office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Principal Associate)
- Master’s degree in law (LL.M.) at Nottingham Trent University
- Founding partner of Eggers Malmendier as well as Malmendier Partners
- Lecturer at the IREBS Real Estate Academy of the University of Regensburg
- Alumnus of the foundation “Neue Verantwortung”
- Director of the gif – Society of Property Researchers e.V.
- Advisor of the BWG – Berliner Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft e.V
According to the Best Lawyers Ranking of the Handelsblatt, he is one of the best lawyers in Germany in public commercial law, and WirtschaftsWoche also lists him as a TOP lawyer for environmental and construction planning law.