KRIS BREUDEL LL.M.
Kris Breudel is a Berlin-based lawyer. He advises both German and international clients on all questions of public economic law, especially on public construction and planning law.
- Law studies at University of Halle-Wittenberg
- Master of Laws at the University of Aberdeen
- Research Assistant for Luther lawfirm in Leipzig
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Dresden including working for Redeker, Sellner, Dahs and CMS Hasche Sigle in Leipzig
- Attorney at law at HELLRIEGEL RECHTSANWÄLTE since 2020